1. Name: Kim
2. Age: 19
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher? Professor McGonagall as she is really fair (no favoritism) and knowledgable. Plus, she'd be a good challenge in a class.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? Fred and George Weasley, ever since that fantastic prank-a-thon before that magnificent exit from Hogwarts. They're witty, charming, and oh so reckless.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter? Umbridge. She's a talentless, power-hungry, fool.
6. What do you feel is your best quality? My best quality is my adventurous spirit, I'm hoping it will help me lead an interesting life. Also, my ability to be strong for friends in their time of need. It's hard for me to decide between the two at the moment.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people? I don't like people who are all talk and no action (Ex: Someone says "I want to go to China" and twenty years later you've found that they've never left their hometown)
8. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised(be direct)? Right now I'd see myself in New Zealand, learning to surf, hanging with friends, enjoying the beauty of nature.
9. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen) I think a dolphin due to my love of the ocean and my curiosity.
10. What makes a person respectable? Knowledge and emotional strength
11. What is your take on religion? I'm agnostic due to the impractability, but I do agree with many morals from many different religions. I feel that organized religions can be both helpful by providing people with somke positive morals and harmful as people who follow different religions to the extreme can get into truly unnecessary and useless conflict.
12. What are your views on the Dark Lord? I have but one view: He has caused far too much harm in the world and if there were a way for him to come back from his evil ways that would be great but it's obvious by now that there is no chance of that.
13. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire? As long as I was of legal age, of course.
14. Please state the single most important house characteristic (in your mind). The single one? AGH! They are ALL so important...hmmm....I guess I will go with intelligence. It'd be hard to make it anywhere in the world today without a good head on your shoulders.
15. What do you look for in a friend? Intelligence, loyalty, and a sense of humour. Also, similar interests.
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would make myself less bossy because I'd probably get in less arguments that way!
17. What are your hobbies? Acting, singing, working out, writing, and making loads of lists.
18. If your friend was attacked in the magical world, what would you do? I would defend them, of course.
19. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish? I would really like to travel the world and experience all there is to life.
20. Who is your role model and why? My role model is Lisa Simpson, even though she is a fictional character. I'm a vegetarian and a feminist just like her and I also am a bit of an overly enthusiastic student. However, she's a lot less bossy and I think she's just an all around smart, caring, good person.
21. What do you want to do for a living in the magical world? Why? I would probably want to work for The Daily Prophet as I want to be a journalist in real life. It'd be fun to go on missions everywhere to bring important news to the public, though I'd definitely try to stick to factual information unlike Rita Skeeter.
22. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Why or why not? Only if it would accomplish something truly important, like saving someone else's life, or destroying Voldemort for good.
23. Where did you find out about us? Please leave a specific username. I was just doing a search for sorting communities.