3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher?:
I'm not sure if you mean a Professor that is still working at Hogwarts, but I really liked Lupin. I think that if I was one of his students, I'd love his class. Or maybe even McGonagall. I like her no-nonsense attitude.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter?:
Dumbledore. He's completely off his rocker and he knows it. I respect that.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter?:
Cho. I hate the fact that she's so jealous and psychotic.
6. What do you feel is your best quality?:
I can see beyond what's placed directly in front of me. I don't exactly know the word for that. Also, my intelligence. I'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but I think I'm a fairly smart person. I've got the marks to prove it.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people?:
The way people tend to shun things that are--for lack of a better word--different. Also, I hate that some people can't spell worth two craps. >:0
8. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised(be direct)?:
I think I'd see myself making someone very important to me proud. It sounds cheesy and all, but not a lot of people know me to be someone who actually wants to please my [insert family members here].
9. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen):
That's tough. Maybe something like a wolf. An animal that's much more complex than it may seem.
10. What makes a person respectable?:
When they accept themselves, flaws and all, and are out to please themselves, regardless of what anyone else thinks.
11. What is your take on religion?:
It's nice to have something to have faith in, something that gives people a reason to want to go on in life and be happy. [/cliche]
12. What are your views on the Dark Lord?:
I wouldn't be afraid of him at all. I mean, he's nothing but a lost, confused boy who had some kind of inferiority complex that made him think he needed to gain power by all the wrong means.
13. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire?:
If I was 17 at the time, sure.
14. Which house characteristics are most important to you?:
I like the boldness of Gryffindors, the cunning of Slytherins, and the intelligence of Ravenclaws.
15. What do you look for in a friend?:
Qualities that reflect me. I want to have a lot in common with a friend.
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?:
The way I really don't care about things that don't affect me directly. I want to be caring. ...I really do.
17. What are your hobbies?:
Reading, piano, going out, sitting around listening to music (if that can be counted as a hobby)
18. If your friend was attacked (by a person, animal, or (in the magic world) beast), what would you do?:
I'd first see if I could help and if I can't, I'll do the best I can to get help for them.
19. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish?:
I want to get an excellent job that wouldn't waste my skills, whatever they might be.
20. Who is your role model?:
I don't have one. I hate to follow what other people do. I'm trying to be my own role model and live up to my own expectations.
21. What do you want to do for a living?:
Maybe something in psychology or something.
22. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason?:
I'm sad to say that I'm not above using one if someone uses one on me first. I don't do all that "Be the bigger man" stuff if someone else aims low. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
23. Where did you find out about us?: