1. Name: Tiffany
2. Age: 18
Remember to explain WHY on all of these!
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher? Professor McGonagall. She is strict but can be very fair and heartwarming. She handles all situations elegantly. I also LOVE Lupin. He was my favorite temporary teacher. He made learning fun!
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? Hermione Granger. She is into her books and studies, quite like me, and has a kick-butt girl attitude that I love about her. She stands up for what she believes in.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter? Umbridge. She doesn't listen to other peoples opinions and she doesn't respect anyone.
6. What do you feel is your best quality? I always try to find the best in people and I try to be kind and friendly to every person I meet. I also deeply care about other people's emotions and feel like I can sometimes sense if something's wrong.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people? Being fake. I hate hypocrites. I also hate people who lie, cheat and steal to get what they want.
8. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised(be direct)? A kind and lovable family that is always there for me and a wonderful, loving boyfriend. So yeah, basically love :) I'm kinda a romantic hehe.
9. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen) A cat: they are my favorite animal and are witty, brave, intelligent, mysterious, and lovable when you get to know them.
10. What makes a person respectable? Fighting for what they believe in, being true to themself, never letting down their friends, being kind to people, being generous.
11. What is your take on religion? I don't really have a take on it, to be honest....I believe that people should be free to be as dedicated to any religion they want to be and not be judged for it.
12. What are your views on the Dark Lord? Harry will defeat him or they will both die. There is still too much good in the world for evil to take over.
13. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire? Yes, I'm always up for a challenge.
14. Which house characteristics are most important to you? Bravery & Kindness. I think Gryffindor has the best house characteristics.
15. What do you look for in a friend? honesty, reliability, truthfulness, kindness, bravery, generosity, sense of humor
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? i don't know....maybe be a little more outgoing. I can be reserved at times. I'm most outgoing only really outgoing with family and friends. I don't trust people fully until i know them well.
17. What are your hobbies? Dancing, Reading, Writing, Journalism, Music, hanging out with friends, Harry Potter ;)
18. If your friend was attacked (by a person, animal, or (in the magic world) beast), what would you do? Defend them. Use any spell or any means to protect them. I would fight for them.
19. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish? To be successful and never have regrets about anything. To be bold and brave and fight for what I believe in.
20. Who is your role model? Magical role model....Hermione Granger :) for reasons listed above. I also think Ginny Weasley is cool, shes brave and bold and fun.
21. What do you want to do for a living? I'm gonna assume you mean real world....I want to be a journalist, writer, or designer. For the wizarding world, I'd want to be an Auror or pro Quidditch Player. Both seem exciting.
22. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? NO.
23. Where did you find out about us? harry_potter community
just so y'all know....I was sorted into Gryffindor in the castlehogwarts community ;)