1. Name: Tabetha
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher? Severus Snape. He is sterrn, unfair, quick temprered and makes no excuses for it. Just like the majority of people you will meet in real life. He doesn't sugarcoat things for his students. He knows what the real world can truely be like and doesn't hide that fact from the students. Also he has had a hard life and hasn't given up though many in his place would have.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? Dean Thomas. He enjoys art (something I do as well) is kind to everyone once it has been earned from the person. Keps out of trouble fairly well.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter? It is a tie betwen, and I can not decide both these characters share the traits in which I find annoying. Sirius Black & Ron Weasley. They assume too ,uch, act before thinking, act like three year olds throwing a fit at their mother's feet when thinks go a stray from the way they wished. Have put people in grave danger.
6. What do you feel is your best quality? Honesty. I am ushually pretty honest. Though at times bitchy (only to those I kmow well) If somene asks me something I will not sugarcoat my answer or give them what they want to hear.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people? Narcastism. Those only being able to think of, talk of, worry about themselves alone. Only they matter. I hate I am so great! Type of thinkers.
8. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised(be direct)? My husband and I standing together, smiling relaxed, smiles, and no worries.
9. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen) A bird because it's abilty to escape easily.
10. What makes a person respectable? Honesty, patience with others and themselves, intelligence to some degree and hard work.
11. What is your take on religion? I think it's fine and beautiful thing. Only your heart can direct a person to feel what is right for them. No one else can tell another what that is. Need that be praising God, Allah, another God or Gods or no God at all. On the same note I hate when a person is attacked for their beliefs or sometimes lack of beliefs.
12. What are your views on the Dark Lord? A poor misguided soul. That took his frustrations of a hard life to blame on the wrong people. He seems to fear reaction so he created his persona so nobody could reject and hurt him again.
13. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire? I would not. I dislike being in the spotlight. And also do not do well with competetions.
14. Which house characteristics are most important to you? I believe this to be an unfair and also a stupid question. I do not find any house traits better or worse; good or bad; important or nonimportant. Each trait is importannt for different reasons.
15. What do you look for in a friend? Common interests, a shoulder to lean on. Someome that is always there for a laugh or loisten to you cry.
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing. I am who I am and will not change that or make excuses for it.
17. What are your hobbies? Fanfiction, babty names, listening to music, hanging at bookstores, taking drives.
18. If your friend was attacked (by a person, animal, or (in the magic world) beast), what would you do? Get help but not directly interven. If I am hurt as well what good would that do us?
19. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish? Having a nice family.
20. Who is your role model? My father. He grew up in a bad home was told he never amount to anything. He has had several great careers, a wonderful family, etc.
21. What do you want to do for a living? Something involving school aged kids at daycare or YMCA type of seeting.
22. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Only at a last result. Never A.K. I could never take another life. I do not wish to have that power.
23. Where did you find out about us? An ad of sorts at harry_potter