Sorry I didn't link it. I didn't know how :-(
1. Name: Jelena
2. Age: 17
Remember to explain WHY on all of these!
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher? This is a really difficult question. I really love all the teachers that you are formally introduced to. Lupin is amazing. He really is. He loves what he is doing, and the kids love the way he teaches. He is engaging. The kids seemed to learn something new every time they leave his class. He is very kind, and understanding. Those are important qualities in an educator.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? It’s impossible to say. There are so many characters…each of them are so important to the others. I do like Sirius Black and Lupin a lot. They are both loyal and determined people. Their friends were the most important aspect of their lives. They were also very brave. They are very charming as well ;-) Of course The Weasly twins are great. They lighten the whole book up with their constant joking. When it is most gloomy, they pop up to shake things up, and keep it interesting.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter? I guess Crabbe and Goyle. I only say that because you aren’t really allowed to know them. They are just Malfoy’s henchmen. They’re mean, ugly, stupid, and brutish. Not my kind of people really.
6. What do you feel is your best quality? I’m hardworking. I like to get things done. Properly, the first time. I don’t mess around. I’m also really light hearted and funny.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people? Lack of intelligence. People that just act stupid because it’s the cool thing to do. Ignorance drives me insane. I can’t hold a conversation with someone that doesn’t have a clue what they’re talking about, or don’t care to know.
8. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised(be direct)? I would see myself in the future, with someone I really loved by my side. I would be a teacher that had altered the lives of students.
9. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen) I would be a cat. They are sneaky and I see them as intelligent creatures. They’re very respectable and snobby.
10. What makes a person respectable? Someone very smart, witty, funny, and hardworking. Someone that doesn’t care what other people thinks. They are brave and stand up for what is right, and will go to the end of the earth to save those most dear to them.
11. What is your take on religion? I’m Baptist. I believe in God, and I believe that Jesus is the son of God. I think that sometimes, things that the Bible says are prejudice. I’m not fundamentalist, but I do believe they are there, and that they are coming back. Don’t worry. I’m not going to cram my views down your throats. That is peoples first reaction when the find out I’m Baptist
12. What are your views on the Dark Lord? He is a seriously messed up person. Why is he so hateful? I don’t understand that aspect of him. What is his problem? I think he needs to be taken down, but not until they figure out what he has done and why
13. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire? I’m thinking maybe. I wouldn’t really want to be doing tasks of bravery in front of the whole school, but it would be a great adventure. It would be sincerely exciting.
14. Which house characteristics are most important to you? Intelligence, bravery, and wit. They are necessary for survival I think. You can’t live without being brave at least sometimes. You need to be smart to make it too. And being witty is just a plus.
15. What do you look for in a friend? Someone trustworthy, funny, and smart. A friend really needs to be able to make me laugh, or it gets boring. Being smart about things that are going on in the world, on the street, and in the math book, are all equally important to me.
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would have a less addictive personality. I get addicted to people, places, ideas, movies, books…almost everything.
17. What are your hobbies? Shopping, reading, sleeping, going to the movies, spending time with my friends and cousins. I read almost everything I can get my hands on, and I’m a complete movie geek. I know loads of random trivia.
18. If your friend was attacked (by a person, animal, or (in the magic world) beast), what would you do? I would react on impulse. I can’t say what I would do, because I’m not currently in that situation. I would most likely attack back, even if it were obvious it would be to no avail. It’s just instinct to hurt something back that was hurting you, or someone close to you.
19. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish? I want to change someone’s life. I’ve had many great teachers that have definitely changed me for the better. I want to do the same for someone else.
20. Who is your role model? My grandmother. She is a teacher. She has been through so much. She has had many trials, and she’s made it through them. She is really smart, and she can deal with anything. She is amazing. She loves everyone at her church and in her family unconditionally, and she would do anything for any of us.
21. What do you want to do for a living? I want to be a teacher. I think the reasons have been thoroughly explained.
22. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? If someone was horribly messing with someone I loved, I think I would. Again, it’s instinctual. If someone was going to murder me or my family, then I might.
23. Where did you find out about us? My friend _wintersunshine