2. Age:23, a bit old yes, but I guess I’m just a kid at heart.
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher?
Professor McGonagall. She is tough and strict, but she still cares a lot for the students. She is witty and brave.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? Lupin. He seems to me to have more of the traits of a big friendly dog than of a werewolf. He is loyal and shaggy. He reminds me of the dog you see at the pound you just have to take home with you.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter?
Percy. He totally got on my nerves from the very beginning. He is a snotty suck up. And he didn’t even pick the right person to suck up to.
6. What do you feel is your best quality?
I am very open to other peoples opinions. If a person has a point of view it is just as valid as mine. I may not agree, but the least I can do is listen, and not be judgmental. Most times I do find at least a little of what they say agreeable.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people?
I dislike it when other people put to much value in the way people look. That is something you can’t help, and it should not be held against you.
8. What trait in others do you admire the most??
Bravery. Sometimes it amazes me how shy I can be. Sure, around my friends I talk nonstop, but whenever I have to meet new people, I feel like my heart is going to explode. I get beyond nervous. I wish I was one of the people that could just go up to anyone and have a conversation.
9. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? I am pregnant, so I think that right now I would just see me with a safe, healthy baby.
10. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen)
I think I would be a cat. When I wanted to be alone, you would never find me. But when I wanted attention, I would do anything, like sit on top of the book you are reading to get it.
11. What makes a person respectable?
Honesty, with tact. Just because something is the truth, that doesn’t mean it has to be said.
12. What is your take on religion?
I wish I went to church more. When I was a child I knew everything was going to be okay because God was there for me and he wouldn’t let anything bad happen. But as I got older, I started to question things and I lost some of the blind faith I had as a child. Now I miss that feeling of peace and clarity that I got at church.
13. What are your views on the Dark Lord?
He’s evil. Case closed. Murder is wrong. Case closed. His nose looks really funny. Case closed.
14. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
No. That is just a crazy thing. No about of fame is worth the fact that you could DIE.
15. Please state the single most important house characteristic (in your mind).
Loyalty. Weather it is to your house, your friends, your school, the “good side.” If you are not loyal to your commitments, don’t be surprised if when you need something no one is around.
16. What do you look for in a friend?
Loyalty, for above reasons. Honesty, but with tact. And humor, because I want a friend that will make me laugh when I need to.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would make myself a better speller. Sometimes my words are so messed up even spell check can’t fix them.
18. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, craft type things. Stuff that I can do alone. And of course movies, my favorite thing to do is go watch a movie on a rainy day.
19. If your friend was attacked in the magical world, what would you do?
Fight to the death to save them. And I would expect them to do the same. What is the point in having a friend if you don’t want them around.
20. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish?
I want to go back to school and get my degree so I can become a teacher. I am a receptionist now, and it is okay, but I would like to do something else with my life, something more important than answering phones.
21. Who is your role model and why?
My niece. She is 7 now, and smart as can be. Her father died when she was 3, and she gets a lot of sympathy for that. But she never takes advantage. It would be so easy for her to say, I can’t do my homework because I am sad. Even if she is sad, she knows she still has to go on.
22. What do you want to do for a living in the magical world? Why?
I’d be a teacher. It’s what I want to do no matter what. Although I want to teach younger students. With them you can turn everything into a game.
23. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Why or why not?
Maybe if it was to save someone I loved. Other than that, no. And only if it was an absolute last resort. There is almost always something else you could do.
24. Where did you find out about us? Please leave a specific username.I did a keyword search for “sorting”