1. Name: Anna
2. Age: 14
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher? Snape because he isn't like most teachers. Most teachers are very nice and respect their students in a certain way but if Snape doens't like someone he shows it by implying things during class lessons like quick comments on a students' question or once they've turned something in.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? Rita Skeeter. (I don’t know if you consider her minor or not but I do.) Rita is very sly and almost snide and is the definition of a dedicated reporter, and also what I've always pictured as a sleezy but cool reporter. She gets all the parts that people want to hear and could care less if it's the truth or not. Slime sells. Honesty doesn't, unless it's honest slime.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter? Fudge. He's such a dick ( excuse my french or whatever you want to call it). He's paranoid about Dumbledore 'wanting to take over the ministry' and he's constantly thinking of how he can stop Dumbledore from forming an army. Oh no! Not an army! Pleeeeease. That guy needs to get laid and get a life.
6. What do you feel is your best quality? Humor. Conversations with me are very sarcastic and animated and I feel that I have a certain crude humor that most people don't have but they laugh with it anyways.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people? Being stubborn. I will not admit that someone is as stobborn or even more so than I am and I won't admit to losing an argument. I hate it when people are too argumentative because I can go on forever, but that just gets boring.
8. What trait in others do you admire the most? Once again my humor. When people are in a bad mood and then they talk to me, my sarcasm usually makes them laugh and in a better mood, so I guess that I'm fun to be around even if you're not all too jolly at the time.
9. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? My answer changes all the time but right now I believe that I would see myself as a professional quidditch player, since if this were the 'magical world', it would be something very important to me that I would enjoy doing. I don't really have a deep desire that I want to be fulfilled. As of now I really haven't found a passion or something that I'm striving to do. I feel that I haven't experienced enough yet to know what it is I want to have my heart set on, so there isn't much to say. I also feel that I haven't explored enough in life to get a sense of what's out there and in my reach, and what I would really have to pursue. Once I'm older and have learned enough about myself, and I'm not saying I don't know who I am, I guess it would be easier to answer this question than it is now.
10. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen) The only animal I could see myself turing into would be a fox. I chose a fox because fox's are quick creatures that, personality wise, would most likely be witty and clever, which is how I am. I can really picture myself as being any other sort of animal because none of them reflect who I am. for example I couldn't picture myself as a cat because I'm not stealthy or sneaky. I couldn't see myself as a dog because I'm not always loyal and trusting.
11. What makes a person respectable? If a person can respect themselves and respect others than they deserve respect. A lot of people claim they respect themselves but especially with the style these days most of them don't. Most of them don't even know how. Finding someone who does is worth your time. Most of it. Part 2: Respecting others. Let's say, and I won't use an example because I don't want to touch upon a touchy subject, that you are so against the thought of doing said subject that you are opposed/against anything and everything related to it. Although you are definitely entitled to your opinion and more power to you, hating someone because they could care less about said subject would be absolutely ridiculous. You don't have to try and convert their opinions or instigate heated debates, just respect them, and their views. Part 3: I must say that I hate it when people are almost like play-doh. You can change them in any way without protest. They change thier views to gain freinds or "be cool" or something else to effect how people see them. People need to have more back bone adn not get pushed around so much. It seems like they just go with whatever is new and then change thier views to go with how other people think because they want something from them or just want to fit in. I think that the only way to 'fit in' is to do anything but act as someone else, as cheesy as that may sound
12. What is your take on religion? I believe that you can believe whatever you want just don't push your beliefs on me.
13. What are your views on the Dark Lord? He's a bad guy. Whoop-dee-freakin-doo. I honestly could care less about the guy. If I did live in the 'magical world' yea I would be a little freaked out but I wouldn't be so terrified of him that I couldn't say his name. I don't believe what he did/does was/is right but that's what happens when you get power hungry.
14. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire? Nope. There would be no way in hell I would enter myself to most likely get killed.
15. Please state the single most important house characteristic (in your mind). Personality. I've got to have something to work with to start conversations and talk to.
16. What do you look for in a friend?Trust. I'm not very trusting at first, or at all. I need to get to know someone for a while before I begin telling them things or trusting them to do things. I don't like it when people are too trusting because it seems to me that they're just making themselves vulnorable.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I don't really think about that stuff often so I don't really have an answer.
18. What are your hobbies? Acting and reading.
19. If your friend was attacked in the magical world, what would you do? Help them first, of course. After that I think it's pay-back time ( that is if the attacker is something I could handle, I'm not that crazy)
20. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish? Living my life. I don't want to regret not doing something or not saying something. The last thing I want to did is to deeply regret something.
21. Who is your role model and why? My brother because although he isn't around all the time I love to hang out with him and I'm so much like him that it's easy to relate and understand the things he tells me that I should and shouldn't do. part 2:My friends because if you put all their good points together they make a good example for you to follow.
22. What do you want to do for a living in the magical world? Why? A professional quidditch player because it would be bad ass to play that for a living since if that were a "sport" I'd play it all the time.
23. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Why or why not? I used to be very oppsed to this at first because it's such a bad things and what not,but then I took in consideration the name. I used to think that 'if it's unforgivable, then it cannot be forgiven, which means you cannot excuse your actions, which means there isn't a reason to use it.' But now that I've thought it over I saw that, since it's name is the Unforgiveable Curse, then you would use it in such a situation, one that would be unforgiveable.
24. Where did you find out about us? Please leave a specific username. bagofbagels.