3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher? My favorite Hogwarts teacher would have to be the Astronomy teacher. I be the teacher is Professor Sinistra(sp?). I can't remember exactly. I love astronomy and everything that revolves around astronomy. My dad has been teaching me for years and I can never seem to get enough. I actually used to want to be an astronomer.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? My absolute favorite character in the Harry Potter books is Oliver Wood. I love how passionate he is about quidditch. It is nice to know that someone will write about someone who has the same dedication to the one thing in the world that means the most to them the way that I am dedicated to music.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter? My least favorite character is Draco Malfoy. I don't get along with people like Draco. The type of people who have no respect for anybody but themselves are the people that I don't get along with the most. If you can't respect someone and treat them like they are the dirt on your shoes then you don't deserve anything from anybody.
6. What do you feel is your best quality? I think my best quality is my passion for music. I have made music my life for about six years now. It is really the only way that I can express myself. I was raised around music. Everybody in my family plays some instrument. I am able to play many instruments and enjoy seeing the joy on peoples faces when they hear my band perform.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people? The trait that annoys me most about other people is disloyalty. I personally believe that a person will go nowhere in life unless they have people on their side. If someone can't be loyal to those people looking out for them than what is going to make those people look out for you.
8. What trait in others do you admire the most?? The trait in others that I admire most is strong optimism. I mean I can be optimistic but there are many more people than more that are much more optimistic. Looking at everything in a positive light is the only thing in the world that will keep you going. So many people only see the bad and always get disappointed, but if you take every negative and turn it into a positive than you will feel much better about yourself.
9. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? If I was looking into the Mirror of Erised, I would see one of two things. Myself much older and standing before a group of students. I would be conducting a band and teaching the students how to truly appreciate music or myself marching playing a baritone bugle in a top-notch Drum and Bugle corps. Music means the world to me and it is definately the only thing I want to happen to me in the world. I have dreamt of marching in Drum and Bugle Corps for a long time and have dreamt of teaching music for as long as I could remember.
10. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen) I would most definitely be some kind of a cat. Cats are very smart but at the same time are very lazy. I never want to do anything that invovles real work and I take my time doing my homework. At the same time, I am at the top of my class. I learn everything I need to learn before a test and take my time doing my homework even if it is last minute.
11. What makes a person respectable? What makes a person respectable, in my opinion, is loyalty to their family and friends. True loyalty can show a person's true personality and what they really stand for. Respect for others is also a major thing for me. If you can't respect the people around you then what makes you think that they are going to respect you.
12. What is your take on religion? I have a belief in a supreme being. I maybe christian but I love learning about other religions.I believe in life after death of some kind. I don't know if it is heaven and hell or if we are reborn into another lifeform until you actually get it right. It is possible that there isn't anything after death. I am not really sure but I do believe that there is something looking out for everybody here.
13. What are your views on the Dark Lord? I do not like the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord is pure evil. He is a person that feels that the only way he can get anywhere is by killing all of his enemies and anybody that stands in his way of total domination. It takes a truly great wizard to defeat The Dark Lord because he is filled with so much evil. The Dark Lord is the dividing line between good and evil. You are either with him or against him. There is no in between. He is an evil that can not stand with out supporters.
14. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire? I wouldn't put my name into the Goblet of Fire. I am much more of a spectator when it comes to events like the Triwizard Tournament. I don't have the courage necessary to compete in the challenges set before the champions. I am also not very athletic and get hurt very easily so I wouldn't put myself at risk.
15. Please state the single most important house characteristic (in your mind). Loyalty because if you can't trust the people you are around and they can't trust you then there is no way you can work together. You have to be true to everyone you are close to and try not to lose their trust otherwise you will not be going anywhere.
16. What do you look for in a friend? The main qualities that I look for in a friend is loyalty and trust. I could never be friends with someone that I couldn't trust. I have been let down by to many people to actually put my full trust in my own friends anymore. I have a hard time trusting people and if the person is untrustworthy to begin with then that makes things quite hard to handle. I also value loyalty. I have always admired people with a great deal of loyalty because they are generally the most trustworthy people.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I have a really bad attitude when people make me mad. I hate having this attitude so that is something I really wish I could change about me. I hate biting people's heads off because someone else made me mad. I don't like putting other people through that.
18. What are your hobbies? My hobbies include many activities. I love music as I have stated many times. It is my heart and soul. I also enjoy acting as I got involved with my school drama club this year. It is a thrill to be on-stage whether I am acting or playing my trombone. It is just a wonderful feeling. I also love to read and ride my bike.
19. If your friend was attacked in the magical world, what would you do? If my friend was attacked in the magic world, I would do anything in my power to help them. I would also be the crazy one out there hunting down my person's attacker. My theory would definitely be nobody hurts my friend and gets away with it.
20. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish? The one thing that I would most like to accomplish in my life would be to finish high school and go to college, major in instrumental music education with minors in chorale(choir) and either math or history. Teach Band and Jazz Band in a high school setting. It has been my dream to teach music for about three years now.
21. Who is your role model and why? My role model is definitely my brother. Most people say that their role models is one of their parents but I don't exactly have a great set of parents to look up to. They have missed almost everything that has meant anything to me. My brother on the other hand is someone that I have always wanted to be like. He is very dedicated, respectful, loyal, trustworthy and he is the only person in my family that has every really seemed to care about me.
22. What do you want to do for a living in the magical world? Why? If I could choose any job in the magical world, I would be a professor. I would definitely want to teach astronomy. I have always wanted to be able to give back to society. Teaching would allow me to help mold young minds that they may be better and more intelligent people.
23. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Why or why not? I would never use an Unforgivable Curse. Unforgivable Curses could ruin an entire family. With the way that I was brought up, I could never use something so horrible against a person no matter how terrible they are. I would just aid in getting the person caught if needed so they could go to Askaban and receive the Dementor's Kiss. That is if they really deserved to have an Unforgivable Curse used on them, but I could never perform the curse myself.
24. Where did you find out about us? Please leave a specific username. through a random search