1. Name: Reva
2. Age: 13
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher?
Professor Flitwick because he has tons of energy, and always seems so animated. It’d be awesome having someone like him for a teacher.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter?
Fred and George Weasley. They’re so mischievous and fun ^^ They don’t seem to ever really grow up, which might annoy some people, but it’s a trait I like. Something is always up their sleeve, and you never know what to expect next. Plus they’re rather charming. All the Weasleys are absolutely awesome, but Fred and George are my favorite.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter?
Professor Umbridge. What an obnoxious person. She’s one of those people I just can’t stand. I seriously hope I never have to deal with someone with a personality like that. Ergh.
6. What do you feel is your best quality?
Optimism/sense of humor. I try to stay happy and optimistic all the time, and I think I succeed. Whenever something seems to be going badly, I try and see the good in the situation. Also…open-mindedness. I think I’m definitely open to new things.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people?
Hypocrisy. I hate people who say one thing and act like another. A lot of my enemies seem to be hypocrites in one way or another, and the reason for half of the fights I have with my friends is that I feel like they’re being hypocrites (I don’t have many fights with friends, but still). One of the worst things you can be is fake.
Also people who act like nothing is ever their fault, and constantly peg the blame on someone else who’s completely innocent.
8. What trait in others do you admire the most?? Originality. It’s so hard to be unique, and I admire people who can pull it off.
9. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
I’d see myself successfully having followed my dreams of becoming an artist, living surrounded by the people and things I’m most fond of.
10. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen)
A kitten. I’m playful, curious, and can be excitable; but lazy as well (I do like to sleep).
Cats can be both outgoing and shy depending on who they’re with, which is a lot like me.
I also tend to watch people a lot..though I’m quite social as well. And I have a fear of water.. >>
11. What makes a person respectable?
Someone who doesn’t judge people without knowing them, and who doesn’t feel they have to prove themselves to anyone.
12. What is your take on religion?
Being religious seems to be really good for some people-though at the moment, not for me. Whatever floats your boat. Just don’t go around telling other people their religion is bad and trying to convert them to yours.
13.What are your views on the Dark Lord?
What a horrible person. A very intriguing character, but still really awful. I would never be one to join him. Also, I find it a bit odd that he’s a half-blood set on killing off Mudbloods. Hmmm.
14. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
I wouldn’t have been one of those people who acts on their first impulse and does something without a second thought. For me at least, my first impressions aren’t always the best or most accurate. I think I would have eventually put my name in, but knowing me, not until the last minute.
15. Please state the single most important house characteristic (in your mind).
Companionship. You have to get along with each other.
16. What do you look for in a friend?
Sense of humor, similar interests, originality, loyalty, fun to be around, but trust above all. I’ve recently realized that trusting each other is pretty much the most important thing for me in a friendship.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My laziness. Being lazy has already cost me a lot, and unfortunately I don’t think that’ll change too much as I get older. I’m quitting piano lessons because, while I do occasionally enjoy it, I’m far too lazy to practice like I should. I get pretty good grades in school, but they could be really good if I’d only stop procrastinating. The list goes on and on, but those are the most recent. I could be a lot more if only I was less lazy. -.-
18. What are your hobbies?
Drawing, reading, listening to music, rotting my brains on the internet, theatre, and hanging out with friends.
19. If your friend was attacked in the magical world, what would you do?
I would help them naturally (or get help, as the case may be), but the means of defending them naturally depend on who or what attacked him or her, so I can’t really elaborate on this one.
20. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish?
I’d love to live my dreams…and I hope I have enough resolve to do so…again with the laziness thing.
21. Who is your role model and why?
I have yet to find all of the qualities I admire in one person…though I haven’t exactly been looking for a role model very hard. ;p
22. What do you want to do for a living in the magical world? Why?
I’m not sure if there’s a particular need for visual artists or designers in the magical world, but there certainly should be. It would be AWESOME to infuse art with magic.
23. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Why or why not?
No; I don’t think I’d be able to live with myself afterwards. Torturing and killing people shouldn’t be taken lightly. If the case were serious enough, I’d use anything BUT an Unforgivable Curse. Naturally, it all depends on the circumstances, but at the moment that’s definitely my answer.
24. Where did you find out about us? Please leave a specific username.