1. Name: Anna
2. Age: 14
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher? Professer McGonagall because she teaches one of my favorite classes and she has this strict witch look to her but she has a some what dull clever flair to her thats hard to describe but can be really amusing and helpful at times.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter? The twins. The twins make sure that they have fun with everything that they do. They're making a joke shop and have tons of cleaver creations that appre throughout the book to sometimes help or worsen the situation, but the out come is always midly entertaining. They brighten up the Weasley house-hold no matter how much their mother yells at them.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter? Hermonie. She has her good points but she's just a stuck up know-it-all. She's the only one who really can get on my nerves. Shes always nagging at Ron and Harry adn I can see why her and Ron bicker alot. There are multiple times when she jsut annoys me to no end.
6. What do you feel is your best quality? My cleverness and sense of humor. No matter how dark and damp the given situation might be theres always some way to make a laugh out of it or try to brighten it up. At times I can be witty and quick to respond to verbal attacks that does amuse some and others not so much but I enjoy it and thats all that matters.
7. What trait most annoys you about other people? I'm extremly stubborn. I lack the sense of knowing when to quit while im ahead and even in very heated arguments i can be mor than just a bit slow.
8. What trait in others do you admire the most?? Personality. Looks not so much, I mean, yea sure it's great to have nice looking freinds but talking to a nice rock just really wont do it for me.
9. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? Most likely me either being on a quiditch team, a teahcer at hogwarts, or having my own shop in Hogsmead. I'd most likely be taching at hogwarts since that sort of stuff has always intrested me. i've always thought of teaching but teaching something like potions or transfiguration would be raelly cool.
10. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen)As much as I'm sure that many people have said this and i regret reapeting the over stated: A cat. Cats are quick and clever;and that describs my personality. I'd also imgaine being a creature with similar triats but no others come to mind at the moment.
11. What makes a person respectable? No matter how string their views are on something ( i.e. sexual orientation, race etc..) that should not stop them from liking, getting to know or respeting someone. Close minded people won't get far in life.
12. What is your take on religion? Be as faithful to your religion as you heart desires; just dont tell me i'm wrong if my views aren't the same. I'm looking at other relgions to find one that fits who i am not what someone tells me to believe.
13. What are your views on the Dark Lord? I admire his power and how strong he WAS ( key word) but killing innocent people is crime far beyond forgivable.
14. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire? That depends. Knowing what I know now about the TriWizrd tournament most likely not, but if i was old enough and if i really felt that it was my duty to do so, then yes; i would have.
15. Please state the single most important house characteristic (in your mind). You must trust adn respect each other or else the whole meaing of a house will no longer be.
16. What do you look for in a friend? Someone who can understand, respect adn trust me and vis versa.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I'd much rahter be braver than I am but no one is perfect.
18. What are your hobbies? I like singing ( at home)and acting
19. If your friend was attacked in the magical world, what would you do? Helping them would be my first prority adn I would do anything nessacary to help them fix the problem after that.
20. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish? Make no regrets and don't let guilt control my life. If theres something that i need to deal i will deal with it and not just push it to the side.
21. Who is your role model and why? My friends. Together, they make someome strong minded, loving, forgiving, trusting, etc. They help you with things others cannot and I'd like to be able to return that favor to others as well.
22. What do you want to do for a living in the magical world? Why? Like I said before; Teaching at hogwarts or owning a shop. Teacing has always intrested me adn my minds always wonderd on about what sort of tings you could do to make a living in the magical world. The list of things you could grow/raise/sell goes on.
23. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Why or why not? I don't believe anyone could ever be put in such a situation that that particular curse is the only answer, so no.
24. Where did you find out about us? Please leave a specific username. Someones freinds page ( dont remeber who).