3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher?My favorite Hogwarts teacher would be Hagrid. I like Hagrid mostly because his personality sort of reminds me of my dad, but I also like him because he’s very down to earth and shows passion for what he likes. He cares about what other people think, but he puts his own likes ahead of theirs. I think he’s just a really sweet, lovable character. I also like the fact that he likes animals so much even though they’re dangerous. I like animals, too, and the ones I take care of aren’t so dangerous, but I’d like to take care of exotic animals, too, and I would if I could.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter?I like Draco. I really do. And yes, partially it is his portrayal in fanfiction (which makes me seem quite immature, thanks, but you all like fantasy realms, too, or you should, since you're all here anyway), but I also like him because he is quite honest. He's almost like Simon from "American Idol", who's famous for his brutal honesty, but sometimes you've got to have someone you brings you down. He's quite mean, yes, I do agree, but his cruelty towards Harry (and Friends) shows a jealousy, which is really adorable. He wanted to be friends with Harry, and he can't stand that he didn't get what he wanted (maybe for ONCE in his life), he's spoiled and he's rotten. I like these things about Draco, and why I like them, I can't really elaborate on. I don't like them all the time, but there's always the exception.
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter?I’ve got to be honest and say that I really dislike Luna Lovegood. She’s got this overly exaggerated daydreamer personality, and it seems like JK Rowling took a normal person’s thoughts, diluted them with water and then just smeared them around in the book whenever Luna appeared. She just randomly appeared out of nowhere and decided she was going to be a part of Harry Potter & CO? I thought it was just a bit odd that all of a sudden it changed from Harry and his friends to Luna, Ginny, Neville, AND Harry and his friends. It sort of angered me, and especially Luna because she never even appeared before and all of a sudden, there she was. It’s just mind boggling.
6. What do you feel is your best quality?My best quality would have to be my snarky attitude. Just kidding. I like the fact that I’m openminded about things, and generally I don’t judge people. (Unless they’re like murderers or rapists, those people are wrong.) I like being open to new things, and you never know when you’ll try something new and LOVE it! I like making new friends, and all those connections make me into a better person, or so I’d like to believe. I also like that I don’t take things out of context and I like to live life with a positive attitude. I can’t stand it when people are negative about things that really do not matter! Okay, so you’re staying in on a Friday night, BIG DEAL! I do get over excited, and I’m a drama queen, too, but I don’t like it when people are SERIOUS about all the little things making their life horrible. I complain about it, but I don’t act like it’s the end of the world, you know? (Hopefully you do…)
7. What trait most annoys you about other people?I hate people who try to make you buy things. I just really hate that. STOP TRYING TO FORCE ME INTO THINGS PEOPLE… I also hate hypocrites because I know a lot of them, and fake people. Fake people are the worst. Especially if they’re trying to impress someone, so they act really phony in front of others. I hate that. I’d rather not say anymore on the subject before I anger myself.
8. What trait in others do you admire the most??I admire people who are strong. Not physically, well, physically, too, but mentally strong. It’s so great when someone could stand up for themselves. I’d like to believe that I’m strong, too, but sometimes I know that I couldn’t stand up to certain people. Like the counselors at my school. They’re horrible, but I’m never going to cuss them out. I also admire people who have tact and aren’t horribly rude to others. If you’re rude and you’re near my age, don’t expect any mercy from me. I DESPISE rude people.
9. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?I would see myself without any worries, and enough money to last me the rest of my life comfortably. I don’t like to worry about things and I like to just go out, and stay in and whatever I want. I don’t want to be tied down to a job unless I like it very much, and even so, who in the world likes work EVERYDAY? It’s just impossibly even if you’re Percy. I would want to be carefree and just to go around the world, traveling and seeing the sights. I want to go out and create my own adventures and excitement, I don’t want to wait around in one spot for something to happen.
10. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen)I would be a cat. I know practically EVERYONE wants to be a cat, and my reasons don’t really differ from theirs, but being a cat would be so refreshing. Automatic “see in the dark” powers, retractable claws, ability to be quiet or loud in a matter of seconds, all that sleeping time, and if a cat doesn’t want to be found, they won’t be found! I love cats because they’re very clean, and well mannered. I would want to be a cat because I can’t stand being dirty, and I know I try not to be rude. They’re so versatile and I feel that I am, too. I grew up with cats since forever ago, and I know some of that independent attitude rubbed off on me. I also sleep quite a lot.
11. What makes a person respectable?I think a person is respectable when they’re honest. It doesn’t matter if they feel like they want to be someone else, or they want to impress someone because being honest is just the sure way to go. I like honest people because I could just sense when someone’s being a total poser and it just makes me really mad. I also hate hypocritical people, so I’d really respect someone if they said something and meant it.
12. What is your take on religion?I like religion, but to a certain point. I certainly don’t go to church because although I believe in God, I’m not sure which church is for me. I do believe in the Bible though. It’s just that church for me signifies a pure, sacred place, but all the churches I hear about are just very corrupted, and I don’t want to take part in that. I’d rather believe in God myself than just go about with corrupted people. If there is a God, then I’m sure he knows I believe in him whether I go to a building every Sunday or not.
13. What are your views on the Dark Lord?I think he’s just a very sad, sad person. He was a sad boy, a even sadder teenager, and the saddest man that the wizarding world would ever see. I think the reason he became the way he was was because no one paid any attention to him. If he had attention from his parents, and his teachers, and his “friends”, I’m sure he would have turned out differently. There is no plausible reason he would have turned into a “mudblood hating bastard” if he only had the proper attention given to him. He was a mudblood himself, wasn’t he? It was just years of piled up stress. I don’t think it’s the way he should have handled it, but sometimes stuff like that could drive you mad with revenge. I honestly pity him a little bit.
14. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire?I would, but just to see if I could get it in or not since I’m underage and probably would be for the rest of the school year (if it’s the same as real life since I’m going to be seventeen when I graduate). If I were very ignorant on the whole subject of what the triwizard tournament was at the time, I would have put my name in thinking it would be something akin to a standardized test, but now that I’ve read the book and I KNOW what it’s like… I would have put it in anyway. J Underage or not. Seems exciting since I come from a muggle family.
15. Please state the single most important house characteristic (in your mind).I think I admire courage the most because while I know I’m reckless like the Gryffindors, I definitely get really scared somewhere in the middle. (You know the part where you choose FIGHT from the flight or fight reflex, and then all of a sudden all you could think are various curses.) It must be nice to be able to do things without being scared of it. I think that would be nice. I also admire the Ravenclaws for their wisdom. It’s not something that you could just GET so it makes it all the more special.
16. What do you look for in a friend?I look for myself in my friends. I think that if I see myself in them, I’ll be able to understand them better. I like fun people, but they don’t have to party all day in order to be my friend. I want someone who works hard at the friendship instead of only having me around when THEY feel lonely. I work very hard at keeping my friends happy, and when you become my friend, it’s not just a term we call each other with, it’s a life long contract. (I know it sounds so cold when you call it a “contract”, but I really do love my friends, and I don’t want to love someone who doesn’t love me back.)
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?I would change the fact that I obsess so much. I’m always nervous about something, but I never do anything about it. I would also fix the fact that I talk back so much. I don’t even realize that I’m doing it sometimes, but I guess I do since I get in trouble for it so much. There’s so many other things I would change about me, like how I like to sleep in instead of working, and watching TV late in the night. How I don’t like to exercise, but I like shopping… SO MANY!
18. What are your hobbies?I like to write (most letters), and I like to read. I also enjoy watching television shows, especially the ones that come on late at night and are meant for adults. (Hey, I’m adult now, right?) I like taking pictures of myself and of others. I like playing around with my pets, and I have a lot. I plan on getting more because I LOVE animals. They’re like the best friends that you could never have because they never, ever hide anything from you. I like going out and just being myself. I live life day to day, and if I don’t do my homework sometimes, I don’t care.
19. If your friend was attacked in the magical world, what would you do?It depends on what attacked him/her, but I’d try to remedy the situation first by attacking IT, then calling someone. I’m not sure how I’d take on a troll or something, but I’m sure I could handle something small. If it was a large, dangerous animal (thinking Fluffy) I’m sure I’d just grab my friend and run away with her after stupefying the stupid animal. THEY DON’T SCARE ME!!! (Okay, yes they do, but what can I do?)
20. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish?I would love to life a life without any attachments. I don’t mean to people, but like to bills and jury duty and payments of all sorts and work. I don’t enjoy that one bit! I never want to grow up because of it although I’m sure I’d be a great adult. I also want to travel the world and partake in a lot of different things.
21. Who is your role model and why?I don’t have a role model… I guess I could put my mom or someone in here, but I don’t really look up or down on anyone. I like to decide things for myself and I’ve never had a mentor so I can’t put down anyone. I think that my decisions affect others as well as myself so I try to act as other people’s role model. I guess my role model is just the world’s general perception of a nice person. I try to be noble and all that even if I don’t feel like doing it sometimes. If the people around me are happy, I’m sure they’ll make others happy, too.
22. What do you want to do for a living in the magical world? Why?I would want to be a professor. Maybe of the Care of Magical Creatures after Hagrid. I adore animals, and I would like to teach a class on it, and what’s more exciting than animals mixed with magic? J I’d also like to become an auror because I always liked the crime scene for some reason. I like being put in danger because of all the adrenaline and I think fast. I don’t have any sort of death wish and I don’t do stupid things, but I like the fight.
23. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Why or why not?I would if I someone were about to use it on me. Either that or if I saw Voldemort, I’d give it a try, but only because I’m POSITIVE he’d try to off me anyway. I doubt he’ll like me very much. Otherwise, I wouldn’t use it. I’d just stupefy them or something because I don’t want to be thought of as a killer.
24. Where did you find out about us? Please leave a specific username.I did a search on it.