1. Name:Chelsey(dramaqueen0512 on LJ)
3. Who is your favorite Hogwarts teacher?I love Proffesor Mcgonagal. She is a bit strict but she is just looking out for the well being of her students and I admire her for that.
4. Who is your favorite character in Harry Potter?Hermione is my favorite character. She has a spirit that is unmatched. She is intellegent and not afraid to speak her mind. She is spunky and though she can get a bit annoying sometimes with her perfectionist ways...she reminds me of me a bit. And her and Ron are absolutely adorable!
5. Who is your least favorite character in Harry Potter?Draco Malfoy! He is sooo stupid! I cannot stand that boy...he is just so blatently curel and evil in every way...GRR! I am getting angry just thinking about him! He can't even fight his own fights he has to have his two meat heads with him at all times and I don't think he needs any more explanation!
6. What do you feel is your best quality?I think my positive attitude is probably my best quality. I try to look at the bright side of things. I love meeting new people and experiencing new things and being happy in general
7. What trait most annoys you about other people?Poor attitudes. When others are pessimistic to such an extent that they bring others down with them, thats when a bad attitude crosses the line! and Ignorance is on the top of the list as well for annoying traits! when others can't see past their own ideals
8. What trait in others do you admire the most??Beauty-both inside and out-Those who can be beautiful on the inside even while they are beautiful on the outside. They are the full package. They have beauty and humility and I admire that...it is something I wish I could have(however shallow that may sound)
9. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?I would see myself alive and well with my family and a home, with a successful acting career and my grandpa and GiGi holding me in their arms telling me that they are proud of me. Makes me tear up right now. Family is so important to me and to have them back-even just seeing them in the mirror- would make me so incredibly happy.
10. If you were an animagus, what would you turn into?(Assuming that the animal reflects the person, it is not chosen)I think I would be a dog. I am loyal to my friend and full of energy! I love meeting new people and going crazy sometimes. I also am a bit of a ham when it comes to being in front of people(hence the whole acting career goal) and Golden retrievers show love like no other animal I have ever known
11. What makes a person respectable?Humility. They can be the greatest person in the world, but they don't shove it in your face. Caring for everyone equally and being genuinely interested in others and their points of views.
12. What is your take on religion? I believe in God and Jesus. I have been brought up in the church and I am very involved in Church activities in my congregation. Sometimes I question my faith, but it is my faith that has gotten me throught some of the toughest times in my life
13. What are your views on the Dark Lord? He should DIE already. He is a kiniving liar, who should be killed along with all of his followers. He is one of those people with a bad attitude that I jsut cannot stand!
14. Would you have put your name in the Goblet of Fire?Probably not. Though I am outgoing, my adventurous side would definitley stretch that far, I am a bit of a worry wart and I would probably chicken out if I did get chosen for the tournament any ways
15. Please state the single most important house characteristic (in your mind).That they are a family. Everyone can talk and get along and have in depth conversations as well as fun and games without having to worry about people talking behind backs and distrust.
16. What do you look for in a friend?Loyalty. If a friend is loyal everything else can fall into place.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?I would be less self concious...not that what people think of me rules my life, but I do think that it has become something with body image and not feeling significant that has affected my life negatively at times
18. What are your hobbies?I love being on stage, acting, singing, playing tennis, writing, drinking mochas,hanging out with my friends, watching movies, eating food, making food, enjoying life, painting, reading, writing.. hmm..I like a LOT of stuff!
19. If your friend was attacked in the magical world, what would you do?Wow...thats tough...I would like to say that I would try to save them, but honestly for me it would probably matter what or who was doing the attacking I am such a chicken sometimes! But for sure I would help in any way I could.
20. What is the one thing you would most like to accomplish?I would like to change the world for the better. I don't really know how, but in some way, ANY way I want to change at least one life. I want to have a family and be a working actress and if that can happen I think I will be happy!
21. Who is your role model and why?My role model is my speech and drama coach. She is so open and amazing both as a person and a coach. She pushes her students and herself to be the best and I really admire that. She sacrifices so much of her own being.
22. What do you want to do for a living in the magical world? Why?I would want to be a famous Witch actress! I could come back to hogwarts and be a special Presentor..Ooo! How exciting that would be! OR...Just being a professor at Hogwarts would be an amazing experience too. Making a diffenrence for sure, and trying to ensure that NO ONE goes to the dark side!
23. Would you ever use an Unforgivable Curse for any reason? Why or why not?Wow that is really tough, but I really do not think that I would. The unforgivable curse is something reserved ONLY for the Dark Lord, just b/c he is That Evil! Grr...I don't like that guy!b>
24. Where did you find out about us? Please leave a specific username.princessmerbear (from the vegetarian site)